Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Station House Officer, Osmania University Police Station, Hyderabad.

Sir,

Please refer to my earlier umpteen complaints against the flat occupants, Sri G Subba Rao & Sri Ravindra Babu of G-1 & Flat-201 Gummadi Nilayam St No:1 Gokulnagar Tarnaka Secunderabad-500017 Andhra Pradesh, for harassing and threatening my peaceful existence.

On 20/07/2010 on my return from Office at around 6p.m., I was assaulted and abused by a gang of fifteen mafia mob set up by the above stated accused. As I had already mentioned that I am prompt in payment of the monthly rentals to the landlady Smt G. Vijayalaxmi of G-1 whose husband Sri G Subba Rao & daughter named Smt Sirisha are constantly abusing and threatening my peaceful existence.

On 20/07/2010 for no apparent reason, I was pushed by two unknow females clad in sarees accompanied by over fifteen men. These women began to beat me on my back as soon as i entered the premises of Gummadi Nilayam. I ran out on the road and began to video film with my cell phone to identify the culprits, but one of the woman began to chase me on the road. Few people on the road did not intervene as it is the nature of the indian society.

I was forced to remain in the nearby kirana shop and phone the police station. Here again, the numbers 9490616366 and 9490616003 failed to respond. But one Tirumala on 9490616001 began to shout at me, asking me, "why should I believe what you say/".

The landline phone number 27853570 of Osmania University Police Station was answered by a policeman who failed to initiate action. It was only after one and half hour that the Police personnel arrived but just to disperse the mafia mob. There were no enquiries or arrests made thereof. Even in the presence of some police constables the adjacent apartment housewife named Payal living on the 3rd or 4th Floor of SSR Apartments belonging to christian community began to abuse me and threatened to smash my car. This housewife holds grudge against me owing to my bank job and she is apparently jealous of my financial independance as a working woman. This housewife began to provoke me and she came running to hit me though the people around stopped this violent frenzied envious young woman.

Please take cognizance of my complaint against 1) Sri G Subba Rao & Smt Sirisha of G-1 Gummadi Nilayam Tarnaka ; 2) Sri Ravindra Babu of 201 Gummadi Nilayam Tarnaka ; 3) Smt Payal or whatever the name resident of SSR Apartment Tarnaka and 4) the fifteen or so unknown mafia mob or political goondas set upon me.

My tiny pet remained locked inside the flat for long time and thus tortured by the above stated culprits. I too had to remain on the road without food or water as I had not consumed my lunch due to busy schedule of work. On return from Office I was attacked and refrained from entering my residential flat though I had paid the rent. There is violation of human rights law and social evil crime against me on the grounds of my divorcee status. The landlords refuse to rent out their flats on the grounds that I am a single divorcee and that they want to let out only to families. This is a serious social evil still existing in the indian society and a criminal offence unchecked and unabated.

Please initiate action.

video

6 comments:

ju吳phe宇te佳ns said...

Joy shared with others are more enjoyed.............................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

如果你批評他人。你就沒有時間付出愛............................................................

怡謝伶 said...

堅持是為著某種目的或目標,而持續不斷朝向既定方向努力的一種意念。..................................................

陳林美純易南 said...

Quality is better than quantity...................................................................

君黃怡黃怡 said...

不要去想沒拿到的東西,多想想自己手裡所擁有的..................................................

文王廷 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................